DPPS Contracts was established in 2008. We are a progressive construction and civil engineering company. Our head office is in Termon, Donegal, Ireland and we have a workforce of over 120 people. We work all over Ireland and the UK.
Quality is important to DPPS Contracts. We value our clients. We strive to provide our clients with production and finishes which meet and even exceed their expectations.
DPPS Contracts are committed to continuous improvement and have established a Quality Management System which provides a framework for measuring and improving our performance.
We have the following systems and procedures in place to support us in our aim of total client satisfaction and continuous improvement throughout our business:
- clear, concise and regular communication before, during and after the contract with our clients
- regular gathering and monitoring of client feedback
- a client complaints procedure
- selection and performance monitoring of suppliers against set criteria
- training and development for our workers and employees
- regular audit of our internal processes
- measurable quality objectives which reflect our business aims
- management reviews of audit results, customer feedback and complaints
Our internal procedures are reviewed regularly and are held in a Quality Manual which is made available to all employees, workers and sub-contractors
This policy is posted on the Company Notice Board at head office and can also be found on the company website – www.dppscontracts.com as well as the company handbook.
Although the Managing Director has ultimate responsibility for Quality, all employees have a responsibility within their own areas of work to help ensure that Quality is embedded within the whole of the company.
Signed: John McCafferty Date: 26/09/18
Signed: Kevin McCafferty Date: 26/09/18