HEALTH & SAFETY POLICY STATEMENT
It is this DPPS Contracts policy to take all reasonable action to ensure the health, safety and welfare of all employees and to ensure that all facilities, equipment, etc, is maintained in a safe condition at all times. To attain these standards and conditions, the following requirements must be met as required under the Health & Safety at work regulation 2005 in Ireland and the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 in the UK.
- The provision of, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe areas of work within the facilities at all times, with proper means of access and exit.
- The provision and maintenance of plant, equipment, tools, etc, that are, so far as is reasonably practicable, safe and without risk to health.
- The provision of such information, instruction, training and supervision as is necessary to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of all employees whilst they are at work.
DPPS Contracts will ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, that persons not employed by DPPS Contracts but who may be affected by DPPS Contracts activities, are not exposed to risks to their health or safety.
In order to achieve the above requirements DPPS Contracts shall establish a set of Aims & Objectives which shall be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time bound. These Aims and Objectives shall be documented and reviewed at least once per year to ensure they are being met.
As Managing Directors of DPPS Contracts, we accept our overall responsibility for Health & Safety within DPPS Contracts and by signing this Health & Safety Policy Statement commits to ensuring that all resources necessary to achieve DPPS Contracts Aims and Objectives. This will include the provision of adequate resources, instruction, information and training as the needs arise.
To further DPPS Contracts declared statement of safety, it is the duty of every employee whilst at work:
- To take all possible care for the health and safety of himself and other persons who may be affected by his activities.
- To co-operate with management in every possible way to enable DPPS Contracts safety policy to be complied with.
- It is also a responsibility of each employee not to misuse or interfere with anything provided by the employer in the interests of health, safety and welfare.
Further to the above declared safety policy, all employees should have safety in mind at all times and should make use of protective equipment and must use the appropriate systems provided for protecting everyone’s health & safety
The co-operation of each employee is essential to ensure the efficient working of DPPS Contracts and to prevent injury to persons and any damage to plant, equipment or the environment.
WE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE FOR HEALTH AND SAFETY
Signed: John McCafferty Date: 26/09/18
Signed: Kevin McCafferty Date: 26/09/18